• Management

Go crazy with it. New clubs created by non admins will normally require approval before they become visible. I've disabled this for now. Test out the club features and think about how we may be able to get some use out of it.

It wouldn't be an ideal replacement for organizations that require their own full fledged forums but for anything less, it could be good enough as an extra thing on the side.

And of course I created a few clubs already with some stuff filled in to get an idea of how they work and what they look like. Clubs are accessed under "Browse" at the top left.

I'd also like to rename "Clubs" to something more appropriate but that requires a little bit more investigating.

• Management

That is something that could be decided on an individual club basis probably. I'd say it should be focused on IC stuff. But if you look at how clubs work, there's multiple 'forums' you can make for them so to speak. So you could have an OOC section per club with the rest being IC.

As I said, go crazy. Make a club, test the features. There's no approval process right now but long term there will be.